The Excalibur Water Systems Optimum Series has a total of 9 models with flow rates from 8gpm to 32gpm to choose from. Excalibur Water Systems Ultraviolet Sterilizers provide high flow rates on point of entry ultraviolet systems. Excalibur Water Systems Optimum Series has you covered.
The Excalibur Water Systems Optimum Series Ultraviolet power sources are used with all single lamp water disinfection products. We believe that the Optimum Series is the most advanced Ultraviolet power source available anywhere. Lamp current is constantly controlled regardless of the AC line voltage variations.
Excalibur Water Systems Optimum Series have been designed for homes and cottages producing high quality bacteria free water.
- High flow rates
- Environmentally friendly
- No harmful chemicals
- Long life coated Ultraviolet lamps
- Passivated and polished stainless steel chambers
- Electronic ballast controller includes both visual and audio lamp failure alarms
- 99.9999% destruction of bacteria, virus and protozoan cysts (Giardia Lamblia and Cyryptosporidium)
- 3 year warranty on stainless steel chamber
- Product certified by CSA and CE
- True lamp current closed loop current control
- Annual lamp change timer
- Domed quartz sleeve for easy service
- No tools required for regular servicing
- Optional Solenoid Valve
- Optional intensity Ultraviolet Monitor
Note: Replacement lamps and sleeves are available for all models. Contact us for more information.
ULTIMATE SERIES ULTRAVIOLET POWER SOURCE/INTENSITY MONITOR
The Excalibur Water Systems Ultimate Series ultraviolet power sources with integrated ultraviolet intensity detection can be used with all single lamp Excalibur Ultimate Series water disinfection products.
ADVANCED ULTRAVIOLET DETECTION SYSTEM
This detection system was designed to minimize nuisance alarms that have plagued many of the earlier attempts by other manufactures to implement electronic ballasts with ultraviolet intensity monitors.
TWO DIGIT ULTRAVIOLET LEVEL DISPLAY
As well as indicating the ultraviolet intensity level in percent, the display will indicate the number of months of lamp life remaining when the timer button is depressed.The display indicates a discrete error code if there is a malfunction of the power source or detector system to aid with diagnostics and resolution of any performance issues.