The Inline Granular Activated Acid Washed Coconut Shell Carbon Polishing Cartridge utilizes Acid Washed Coconut Shell Carbon in the manufacturer of our Polishing Cartridges. These cartridges can remove high levels of chlorine, chloramine, industrial chemicals and sediment.
These cartridges utilizes Acid Washed Coconut Shell Carbon and can remove high levels of chlorine, chloramine, industrial chemicals and sediment.
- Sealed cartridges keeping polishing cartridges sanitary
- Removes sediment, chlorine, chloramines, industrial and volatile chemicals
- The cartridge filtration capacity is 5,000 gallons
- Temperature range 40˚F to 100˚F (4˚C to 37˚C)
- Pressure range 30 -100 PSI (2 – 6 BAR)
- 10 micron rating
- Used with reverse osmosis systems or as an inline filter cartridge
|Part No.||Dimensions||Micron Rating||Thread||Flow rate|
|SMF AICRO||2” x 10” (50 mm x 254 mm)||10||1⁄4” (6 mm)||.75 Lpm @ 50 PSI (2.83 Lpm @ 3.4 BAR)|